Established 1975 Contact Us: info@danaanglingclub.org Weigh SlipFacebook Dana Angling Club
Dana Angling Club Dana Angling Club

Author Topic: New member looking for fishing chances on other members boats.  (Read 326 times)

Sterling Santley

Although I am a "new" member in 2018 I was a member in the past from the late 80's through 1996. I am an experienced off shore fisherman and enjoy Marlin fishing. I know Catalina Island and have done well getting squid and catching white seabass and halibut. As a prior boat owner I understand the costs and am more than willing to pay my share to fish.I am older than most of the members and while I am not as spry as I used to be I can still get around a boat and contribute. If you need another angler please contact me at 858-518-4343 or email me at jssantley@cox.net. Thanks, Sterling

Hooked

• Administrator
  • PRESIDENT/FISH CHAIRMAN
Re: New member looking for fishing chances on other members boats.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 07:34:27 AM »
I just emailed you Sterling!
Geoff Hersch
Hooked-48' Riviera

Copyright © Tuna Dana Angling Club Tuna All Rights Reserved Tuna Privacy Policy Tuna Terms and Conditions Tuna Site Map Tuna Advertise

The Dana Angling Club is a Non Profit Corporation Founded November 25, 1975 An Associate Member of: Dana Point Fisheries Enhancement Program, International Game Fish Association and United Anglers of Southern California

Website by OCwebs