Established 1975 Contact Us: info@danaanglingclub.org Weigh SlipFacebook Dana Angling Club
Dana Angling Club Dana Angling Club

Author Topic: Club member passing  (Read 148 times)

rich pomo

Club member passing
« on: January 14, 2021, 09:14:28 PM »
It saddens my heart to announce Kathy Pomo succomed to the cancer she has been fighting for the past 8 months. She loved to fish and enjoyed all the social events. We were togeather 51 years and it will be a challange to go on without her.

Thomas S Lawlor

• Administrator
  • TEAM BLACKFIN
Re: Club member passing
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 09:36:16 AM »
I loved Kathy...

Rich,

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what you and Melissa have had to deal with these last 8 months. I pray that your strength continues to carry you forward.

Know that Kathy has left an impression and I for one will never forget her.
Thanks,

Sean :)
Team Black Fin

DAC B.O.D.

• Dana Angling Club
  • Administrator
  • "In the end...It's all about Fishing"
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 01:14:59 PM »
Rich,

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. Kathy was an incredible lady, accomplished angler and will be missed.  Please know that your friends are here for you.

Chris Bailey
Sincerely,

Your Board of Directors

Jeff Tom

• Start'm Young
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 10:16:03 AM »
Rich and Missy,

I miss our short conversations at the dock and the on the radio when we fished. She was a treasure, such a positive person. Know that you have my family's condolences and I'm sad we have lost a friend. I remember when my dad passed, we said that he was not suffering now...we focused on that and we found peace with this... hope this helps you as well.

Jeff, Sharon, Aja and Logan
Jeff

Team Black Fin

Copyright © Tuna Dana Angling Club Tuna All Rights Reserved Tuna Privacy Policy Tuna Terms and Conditions Tuna Site Map Tuna Advertise

The Dana Angling Club is a Non Profit Corporation Founded November 25, 1975 An Associate Member of: Dana Point Fisheries Enhancement Program, International Game Fish Association and United Anglers of Southern California

Website by OCwebs