Established 1975 Contact Us: info@danaanglingclub.org Weigh SlipFacebook Dana Angling Club
Dana Angling Club Dana Angling Club

Author Topic: Electronics Upgrade - Install  (Read 181 times)

CBailey

• Administrator
  • El Presidente
Electronics Upgrade - Install
« on: March 07, 2021, 05:45:54 PM »
Finally got around to getting my electronics upgraded and installed. Had a custom console box made to allow for flush mounting the new electronics. New pair of Simrad NSS9 Evo3, Simrad Auto Pilot, Furuno, Switch Panel, Fell Marine MOB, Thru-Hull and Transom Transducers. Everything came together as planned, a couple final finishing touches and I'll be back in the water.  Looking forward to seeing you guys out on the water.

Jeff Tom

• Start'm Young
Re: Electronics Upgrade - Install
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2021, 03:38:55 PM »
Looking good Chris!.

J
Jeff

Team Black Fin

Hattaboy

• If you're not out fishing you're being outfished
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 03:22:15 PM »
Super clean install! It looks like it fits perfectly over the edges of the console.

Should be fun to get it back on the water!

G

watrloged

• BOD
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 07:35:33 AM »
Wow, Sea Bass won't stand a chance.  Looks great Chris!!  I like your MOB for Solo adventures, too.....

Copyright © Tuna Dana Angling Club Tuna All Rights Reserved Tuna Privacy Policy Tuna Terms and Conditions Tuna Site Map Tuna Advertise

The Dana Angling Club is a Non Profit Corporation Founded November 25, 1975 An Associate Member of: Dana Point Fisheries Enhancement Program, International Game Fish Association and United Anglers of Southern California

Website by OCwebs