Established 1975 Contact Us: info@danaanglingclub.org Weigh SlipFacebook Dana Angling Club
Dana Angling Club Dana Angling Club

Author Topic: WSB off Dana Point  (Read 1161 times)

watrloged

• BOD
WSB off Dana Point
« on: June 09, 2020, 08:15:48 AM »
I'm posting for Boyd Childress, one of our new members (can't find his login info).  He and his son went out Wed morning 6/3/20 and set up jigs/mackerel on balloons to fish for WSB.  They set up off Dana Point and had a double hook up, lost both fish. Then had another hook up, once around the boat and other rod goes off.  They get one of them, 42lbs WSB.  Back out and hook up again, 56.2 lbs. WSB.  They call in a friend and he gets one, after they leave and he anchors on their spot.  He wouldn't give up the spot, I tried...LOL...So they went 2-5 on WSB, he said the ones they lost were all big fish too.....says I can't download a jpeg picture.  I'll try on my other computer to do that.  It is a good picture...sorry, Dave P. 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 04:10:48 PM by DAC B.O.D. »

Jeff Tom

• Start'm Young
Re: WSB off Dana Point
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 02:24:44 PM »
Wow~!
Jeff

Team Black Fin

DAC B.O.D.

• Dana Angling Club
  • Administrator
  • "In the end...It's all about Fishing"
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 08:44:35 PM »
Nice going Boyd!!!! Can't wait to see the pics.
Sincerely,

Your Board of Directors

Jeff Tom

• Start'm Young
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 10:18:56 AM »
Hey Dave, I have that issue as well, my iPhone makes pictures that are too big, so I have to email it to myself and make it smaller to get under the requirement,, 2500 I think.

j
Jeff

Team Black Fin

watrloged

• BOD
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 07:09:05 AM »
Hummm ok, something else to learn how to do.....I emailed it but didn't try to shrink it...

Copyright © Tuna Dana Angling Club Tuna All Rights Reserved Tuna Privacy Policy Tuna Terms and Conditions Tuna Site Map Tuna Advertise

The Dana Angling Club is a Non Profit Corporation Founded November 25, 1975 An Associate Member of: Dana Point Fisheries Enhancement Program, International Game Fish Association and United Anglers of Southern California

Website by OCwebs